High school students who are not students of Ohori High School and Wakaba High School, both affiliated with Fukuoka University, are unable to use the libraries.
However, limited to cases in which there is a material such a high school student wishes to read, the high school student may submit a "Fukuoka University Library Catalog Material Reading Permission Request (High School Student)"; if reading is permitted, usage will be allowed.
Procedures for Usage
- In the case of wishing to read a material, prior application is necessary. Please specify the material and conduct the procedures.
- Please use the Fukuoka University Library website to check whether the material is available in the catalog.
- Please submit a "Fukuoka University Library Catalog Material Reading Permission Request (High School Student)" by postal mail or an email attachment by one week before the desired date of reading. Fukuoka University Library will contact you to announce whether reading will be permitted by three days before the desired date of reading.
- Materials cannot be read without prior application.
- The libraries cannot be used during regular examinations and university entrance examinations.
Libraries Eligible for Usage
Central Library, Faculty Libraries (Science, Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, and Sports and Health Science)
When Using the Libraries
- On the day of reading, please bring your student handbook and directly visit the specified library.
- In the case of canceling your application, be sure to contact us.
- Please follow usage regulations when using library facilities, equipment, materials, etc.
- Please place materials used in the reading room on the designated return table and do not return them to the stacks.
- Please do not leave your belongings in the libraries when stepping away from your seat.
- When in the libraries, please refrain from consuming beverages, having private conversations, chatting, and using your cellular phone except in designated areas.
- Food cannot be consumed in the libraries.
Please note that there are "Refreshment Corners" on 2F, 3F, and 4F of the Central Library. The consumption of beverages and the use of cellular phones are permitted in the Refreshment Corners. Consuming food and bringing in/studying with materials are prohibited in these areas.
[Central Library] User Services Section (Ext. 2732) E-mail: